Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Drastic Change

After sitting in the Indian Consulate for 3 hours I got my visa! Not only that, but I now have a plane ticket to leave tomorrow evening (Feb 6th). First I'm traveling to Tanzania for a week where I will get to visit with my parents. Then I fly to India on Feb 15th. It's quite a change from expecting to be in Goshen for the next few weeks to leaving tomorrow. However it's a pleasant and welcomed change.

note: With my layovers in London and Dubai I will be in North America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa and Asia in the next week and a half.

4 comments:

Abby said...

that's exciting news! Good luck with your sudden transition. I am looking forward to seeing pictures when you finally get to India :)

Laura Ann said...

wow 5 of the 7 continents - that´s pretty amazing!! i´ll be one of the only 2 you won´t be :) safe travels friend!

Laura Ann said...

wait, that´s supposed to say, i´ll be ON one of the 2 you won´t be on....hehe

Kirstin said...

Dan!
Yippee! Thanks for giving me your blog link. India - Excellent! I'm so excited for you! Daron and I are looking forward to visiting you in 2009! :) Say hi to your parents!
Ciao.