Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas traveling

Between office closings, and timings of permits I'm going to be on mainland India for some time and I'll be doing a bit of traveling. I will still be working wherever I can find an internet connection, since almost all my work is online. So don't worry about me slacking off. I hope to post pictures along the way but we will see how that goes. To allow you to visualize my journey I've made a GoogleMap of my Christmas travels. So click on the link and follow along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan-Hope your travels are going well. Would you or anyone you know over there have any use for slightly used stuffed animals. The boys have tons of them and we wanted to donate them to other kids who would enjoy them. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks
Jannie
jbarhorst@embarqmail.com