Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Pics from the Andamans

Here is what you've all been waiting for... the first pictures from the Andamans. First to make you all jealous I'll give you a picture of and island we traveled to to relax for a bit. Next I have a few pictures of my co-workers so you can get to know them as well. I'll write descriptions and have more pictures soon so just hold your horses.

Sand bar connecting Ross and Smith Islands.

My colleague Apam

My colleague Suman


Anan, Apum and myself showing off our shades.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this business about "relaxing a bit"? You haven't started working yet.

Anonymous said...

wow, Dan...gorgeous pictures

carolyn heggen said...

My husband and I were with MCC in Nepal and returned home to Oregon just before the tsunami hit. I went out to the Andamans with MCC/WBVHA and did mental health trauma counseling. I'm delighted you are there working on water issues. Such a critical need. Best wishes for a meaningful, productive time. Carolyn Heggen